Original Message Sent From: nycjeri...@gmail.com

Greetings

It is urgent that you listen to the audio email below.  It is the latest update
from  Ralph Poynter, Mya Shone & Ralph Schonmann about LYNNE STEWARTS fate in
prison.

Lynne Stewart's breast cancer is spreading to her lungs and shoulders. She
needs immediate treatment NOW.  The prison authorities have known this since
September.

WE ARE ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF LAUNCHING HER APPEAL TO THE  SUPREME COURT.
DEADLINE FEBRUARY 21st, 2013.

All We Are Asking For In Support Is That You:

1.      Listen to the audio below and update yourself on the facts. Check out
the website as well.
2.      Write a letter of support to Lynne Stewart #53504-054, FEDERAL MEDICAL
CNTR, CARSWELL, PO BOX 27137, FT. WORTH, TEXAS 76127.  You don't have to write
the prison authorities because THEY READ EVERYTHING WE SEND AND TELL HER SO.
3.      Send this email out to all your listservs, especially to LAWYERS
because we are asking ALL ATTORNEYS SUPPORT HER CERT, (A REQUEST FOR THE
SUPREME COURT TO HEAR HER CASE).
4.       When it comes to the oppressed, there is no such thing as law or
justice.  THEREFORE, the movement determines the argument before the courts.
Not this myth of justice before the law. We need attorneys who understand this
and understand that LYNNE STEWART was one of  the very few attorneys who
understood this.  She never had her political prisoners surrender their right
to self defense or self determination.  In her trial when questioned she still
defended this human right and her right to give her clients the best defense
possible.  When she was re-sentenced from 28 months to ten years, one of the
reasons was that SHE SHOWED NO REMORSE. SHE DOES NOT FEEL REMORSE FOR DEFENDING
THE BILL OF RIGHTS, therefore, we should defend her and all POLITICAL PRISONERS.

BETTY DAVIS

NEW ABOLITIONIST MOVEMENT

To listen to the report, go to:

128 kbps version (hi fi):