Conscious Cinema

Proudly Presents a Screening of

Israel vs. Israel

A 58-Minute Documentary Film Made in 2010 on the Israeli-Palestinian
Conflict

by Swedish Freelance Journalist & Filmmaker Terje Carlsson about Israeli
Peace Activists

Sunday, January 27th at 6:00 PM

at

The Hellada Art Center

117 Linden Avenue, Long Beach 90802

Special Guest Speaker Dana Saifan

Will Present Her Unique Insight Into the Situation in Palestine & Israel,

Followed by Q&A and Group Discussion

Donation: $5.00 at the Door

www.israelvsisrael.com

This riveting and informative documentary chronicles the work of Jewish
peace activists working on behalf of justice for the oppressed people of
Palestine.  Just as American citizens felt it was their duty to protest the
U.S. government's war on Iraq and in Afghanistan, so it is with their
Israeli counterparts speaking out against the Israeli government's policies
regarding Palestine.  In both cases, they have often been accused of being
"unpatriotic" for "speaking out against the homeland".  What else is new?
See this absorbing documentary about people putting themselves on the line
for their Palestinian brothers and sisters, and to restore the true honor of
the Israeli state."Not in our name" indeed!

FREE RAFFLE: We are giving away a copy of "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War On
Journalism".  Ask about the Nazi subliminal in a FOX news clip contained in
"Outfoxed".  Chilling!

Copies of "Israel vs. Israel" will also be available for purchase at the
screening.  If you enjoy the movie, take a copy home with you and show it to
your friends and family!

Our host, Hellada Art Center is graciously providing refreshments.  Don't
forget to drop something in their tip jar if you wish to enjoy some wine and
light refreshments. Thank you!

The movie begins promptly at 6:00 PM, so please arrive early for
refreshments, to make a donation to Conscious Cinema, and to secure a seat.
We will also "pass the hat" to support the filmmaker's efforts to get the
word out and continue to make excellent documentaries to further the cause
of Peace and Justice in our world.  Thank you!

Conscious Cinema: Without Awareness, There Can Be No Peace

Questions Email: katowa...@aol.com