Why is this a "test"? Why can't we just make up any answer that we want to?
Who makes these Rules anyway?

            One (1) (a) way to answer the above "test" is to apply certain
"rules" and get an "answer". But what are those "rules" and how did they get
make up? Did God make up those "rules"? Did the "rules" descend from Heaven?
But if humans made up those "rules then why can't I make up my own "rules"
and then make the answer to the "test" to be 12? (And setting forth all the
usual "rules" to get the usual answer to the above "test" would take quite a
bit of writing would it not?) Let's CHANGE THE RULES - or at least let's
examine the "rules" and how (and when) those "rules" were made up and then
let's decide which "rules" we want to keep and which ones we want to change
- COULD WE REALLY DO THAT??? That is ONE (1)(a) way of answering the above
"test" is it not? Inquiring minds want to know.