Well, the turd polishers are completely ignoring any and all campaign
promises he said, and feeding the public the fare they desire, hope.

None of the turd polishing Corporate Media outlets would date mention even
3 things on this list.
http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

Much less any three since we were told he was reelected by us.

Scott