>From a friend.
A 205 day hunger striker...

Scott

"Administrative detention" --  held indefinitely without being
charged, without seeing a lawyer, without making a phone call, etc.
People often just disappear in Israel and are held by the government
for years without recourse.  I sometimes think our government
treatment of suspected terrorists has been learned from the Israelis.
Habeus corpus ? -- forget it !  Protection from cruel and unusual
punishment such as waterboarding ?  -- forget that too.  Want to see
"the only democratic country in the Middle East" in action ?  See Five
Broken Cameras and prepare to be shocked at what your tax dollars are
supporting.