The Southern California Committee for a Parliament of the World’s Religions
Presents Its Second Annual Conference

Seeds of Peace
Meditation & The Engaged Life

Saturday, April 20th - 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM
At The
All Saints Church
132 N. Euclid Avenue, Pasadena 91101

Keynote Speaker:
Marianne Williamson
Internationally Acclaimed Spiritual Teacher & Author

!Personal Transformation Can & Does Have Global Effects.
As We Go, So Goes The World, For The World Is Us.
The Revolution That Will Save The World Is Ultimately A Person Alone.

Attend Workshops on:
Mindfulness, Yoga, Chanting, Sufism, Kabbalah,
Environmentalism, Immigration, Just Peace Making & More
www.SCCPWR.org–scc...@gmail.com

To Register: www.seedsofpeace2013.eventbrite.com

Tickets – Online Early Bird Special: $20 Each - At Door $30 Each
Seniors & Students: $15 Each
Groups Discount - 10 or More: $15 Each if Registered at the Same Time.
Booths - Non-Profit Full Booth: $50, Half Booth: $30
Retail Vendors: $150, Book Vendors Only: $75

Bridging Inner & Outer Peace!

We are delighted to announce that our very successful and unique 2012
program, Meditation and Contemplation as SEEDS OF PEACE, is coming back to
Southern California on Saturday, April 20th.

    This year Marianne Williamson, a leading spiritual teacher and
best-selling New York Times author, will be our keynote speaker. In a new
and expanded version of last year's pioneering program, this year we will
explore the ways to bridge inner and outer peace.  Once again we are
inviting communities who practice meditation to share their techniques.  For
the first time we are also inviting communities engaged in social activism
to lead workshops as well.  Hence our new title SEEDS OF PEACE: Meditation
and the Engaged Life.

Our group, Southern California Committee for a Parliament of the World's
Religion (SCCPWR), is a dynamic interfaith organization founded in 2007 to
support the global work of the Parliament of the World's Religions and also
to create innovative local programs in Southern California. We bring
together communities that do not always have an opportunity to interface.
Our second annual SEEDS OF PEACE Conference will be hosted by the All Saints
Church of Pasadena--one of the most socially active religious communities in
Los Angeles, under the outstanding leadership of Reverend Ed Bacon.  Members
of the meditation community will have an opportunity to learn firsthand, if
they so desire, how to become active in causes devoted to the environment,
non-violent communication, immigration, women's rights and so forth, while
social activists will be introduced to meditation and contemplation
techniques that they may have never encountered before.

 We are committed
to building a vibrant Culture of Peace together.
We hope you'll join us on April 20, to plant many "seeds of peace" for our
collective future.
Interfaithfully Yours,

Ruth Broyde Sharone and Joseph Prabhu, Co-Chairs

Southern California Committee for the Parliament of the World's Religions
www.SCCPWR.org