Delegation to the Venezuelan Presidential Election in April 14

>From April 9 to April 16-2013

After the tragic death of our beloved president Chavez Venezuela is getting
into another presidential election.

The people of Venezuela will honor the last will of President Chavez by
overwhelmingly voting this coming April 14 for Nicolas Maduro for President.
The Venezuelan people clearly remain committed to the process of fundamental
change in their country, no matter what. We are confident that the roots of the
Bolivarian Revolution will remain strong and grow.

The Bolivarian Revolution, with its advances in social equality, human rights,
and community power has become one of the greatest social experiments of this
century. Meet official official from the government and grassroots people who
are taking back control of the country’s. We will also explore other areas of
social transformation, including education, healthcare, and direct citizen
participation in the political process and the electoral system. There will
also be trips to beaches, parks, and other sites of interest.

Day 1: Caracas – Arrival; orientation/welcome; visits to social programs and
discussions with community leaders and local authorities.

Day 2 Visit to the urban agriculture sites and other community initiatives in
different communities in Caracas, including 23 de Enero, El Valle, and Petare
3: Election Day visits to different communities group in Caracas (Puntos
Rojos). Visit to different electoral centers.
Days 4 and 5: Visit to Barlovento an Afro Venezuela area. We will visit the The
Chocolate and plantain Factory. Tacarigua Lake, beautiful beaches. Learn about
artisanal cacao production as well as artisanal fishing and Venezuela’s
progressive fishing laws.
Days 6: Visit to two different communes.
Days 7: free day for sight seeing, getting souvenirs.
Days 8: departure

Cost for Activities: $900. This will cover all lodging, all ground
transportation, 2 meals per day, qualified trip leaders, and Spanish-English
interpretation. Additional expenses during the trip will be low.

To Learn more and hold a spot for the trip, email

 cbalbertolov...@gmail.com. Please be in touch as soon as possible, as space is
very limited. Please allow several days for responses.

Sponsored by the Alberto Lovera Bolivarian Circle of NY.
Check out these
articles from past delegations:

 http://wp.me/puMTZ-eZ

 http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2008/magdoff040208.html