----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Daysi Lozano, Garment Worker" <trabajadoresdebodegasuni...@gmail.com>

Stand Up to Walmart: No Beatings in Supplier Factories
 Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Dear Romi,

One month ago, my colleagues and I were violently attacked during a peaceful
protest outside a garment factory in Tipitapa, Nicaragua. Watch our video and
please sign our petition to Walmart.

I worked at the factory making clothes for Walmart and other retailers until I
was fired on January 28. Then on March 4 about 30 workers who are trying to
improve our jobs and form a union held a peaceful protest outside the factory.
We were brutally beaten when the company - SAE-A, a Walmart supplier, paid a
mob of more than 300 other workers to attack us, using scissors, metal pipes,
and other weapons. My husband's leg was broken in three places.

Please sign our petition to Walmart. Tell it to demand its supplier factories
in Nicaragua to reinstate me and the other 15 fired workers and ensure an end
to violence at the factory. You can read more about the Worker Rights
Consortium's investigation of the factory here.

Sincerely,

Daysi Lozano
Garment Worker
Tipitapa, Nicaragua

     Like on Facebook
  Follow on Twitter
  Forward to a Friend
Relief Fund
 follow on Twitter | like on Facebook | forward to a friend | Donate
Copyright © 2013 Warehouse Workers United, All rights reserved.
Final sign on letter list from strike.
Our mailing address is:

Warehouse Workers United
601 S Milliken Ave, Suite AOntario, CA 91761