Photos, videos and some reports, more coming later.

Manos Fuera de Venezuela-London, May 4,Yenny Requena (fábrica ocupada
Gotcha) y otros pic.twitter.com/rKpgm42HbY <http://t.co/rKpgm42HbY>
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=267444160058933&saved
…<https://t.co/asEw3IsET4>… …

<https://t.co/asEw3IsET4>
<https://t.co/asEw3IsET4>

<https://twitter.com/HOVcampaign/status/326284055609999360>
*Hands Off Venezuela* @*HOVcampaign* <https://twitter.com/HOVcampaign>

Report and PIC gallery - left defends Venezuelan embassy in London http://
cubanos.org.uk/noticias/47-li210413 … <http://t.co/86fB7z59yw> via @*
CubanosenUK* <https://twitter.com/CubanosenUk> http://www.
handsoffvenezuela.org/international_against_coup.htm …<http://t.co/Avf47xNBsn>

*Hands Off Venezuela* @*HOVcampaign* <https://twitter.com/HOVcampaign>

the real face of the Venezuelan opposition - asking for UK military
intervention http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/international_against_coup.htm
 … <http://t.co/Avf47xNBsn> pic.twitter.com/FkUNhTgPhy<http://t.co/FkUNhTgPhy>

Capriles supporters in London April 20, "Venezuela has oil - we deserve an
invasion

pic.twitter.com/QUO45PKjkU <http://t.co/QUO45PKjkU>

Fotos- LA DERECHA CAPRILISTA VENEZOLANA EN LONDRES - 20/04/2013 https://www.
facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.556749834357942.1073741835.100000687914907
…<https://t.co/4IGvT4NdyL>

http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/international_against_coup.htm

International mobilisation against coup - solidarity with
Venezuela<http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/international_against_coup.htm>

Hands Off Venezuela

   - <http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/international_against_coup/print.htm>
   -

<http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/component/com_mailto/link,1f3edcc4e60cb0189a27940f2a808623a50b0f24/template,rt_camber/tmpl,component/>

All around the world there were rallies, pickets and meetings against the
attempted coup in Venezuela and in support of the revolution. Here are some
accounts of those.

 *In London*, after several soldiarity meetings during the week and assaults
on Venezuelan consular staff by Capriles
supporters<http://embavenez.co.uk/?q=content/hostile-opposition-demonstration-surrounds-venezuelan-consular-section-london-and-crowd-0>
there
was a tense stand off between Capriles supporters and supporters of the
Bolivarian revolution at the embassy on Saturday 20. Here's a report:

Last Saturday in Central London a group of Venezuelan and Latin American
activists decided to stand shoulder to shoulder in solidarity with
Venezuelan Democracy, the group slowly started to gather around 12pm in
front of the Venezuelan Embassy, by 2 o’clock when the opposition had
arrived there was already a group of people chanting “We are democracy,
Maduro President”.

The Capriles supporters were surprised that there were ordinary people who
were prepared to defend democracy in Venezuela. Both sides sang the
Venezuelan National anthem and chanted ‘the people united will never be
defeated’. The demonstration on both sides was mainly peaceful with
occasional angry opposition demonstrators shouting racial abuse or accusing
people of being paid to attend the vigil (see this Facebook picture
gallery<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.556749834357942.1073741835.100000687914907>
for
some examples, warning, content is shocking)

Surprisingly there were people in the opposition who wanted to know more
about the organisers of the pro-democracy vigil. This type of conversations
took place on the sides and some ended with a handshake.

[image:
DemandaDerechista]<http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/images/events/embassyapril202013/DemandaDerechista.JPG>We
were asked by a Venezuelan of the opposition why were we there defending
something that was not of our concern. So, we answered that since the
Bolivarian Revolution there is in Latin America a union that we had never
seen before, organizations such as UNASUR and ALBA had made that union more
palpable and real. We said that the democracy in Venezuela is our concern
since an attack on a democratically elected president could open the door
for coups d’états like we used to have in the continent.

Also, something that caught our attention was a placard of the opposition
that said: ‘Remember Falklands, Iraq, Libya… We deserve attention from
Britain because Venezuela has oil too!! And more.’ This placard shows how
desperate ‘Caprilistas’ are, inviting imperialists forces to occupy
Venezuela.

The day was a great success for the defenders of democracy as around 5pm
the opposition dispersed fast, it almost looked like they had vanished. We
found ourselves hugging, singing and dancing. It was clear that we had won,
and that our message of peace and democracy was hard loud and clear.

Hands Off Venezuela
Bolivia Solidarity Campaign
Latin American Workers Association

and some PICS:

[image: defending Bolivarian
revolution]<http://www.handsoffvenezuela.org/images/events/embassyapril202013/DSC_0170.JPG>
 [image: LAWAS] [image: Liga] [image: Right wingers asking for UK military
intervention]Right wingers asking for UK military intervention

The Venezuelan embassy in London also covered both the
opposition<http://embavenez.co.uk/?q=content/followers-capriles-london-ask-british-military-invasion-venezuela>
and
the solidarity
demos<http://embavenez.co.uk/?q=content/left-defends-venezuelan-embassy-london>
.

- excellent report and PIC Gallery of the action* in Berlín* - by FBR
Peumayén<http://fpeumayen.blogspot.de/2013/04/comando-antigolpe-en-alemania-rodilla.html>

and a VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QUDdNOwFgDM

- Venezuelanalysis has also published a PIC Gallery of actions around the
world <http://venezuelanalysis.com/images/8701>:

Sydney (Australia Venezuela Solidarity Network)

- Report of mobilisations *around Europe* and PIC gallery (by Prensa
Juventud PSUV Alemania in Aporrea<http://aporrea.org/actualidad/n227393.html>
)

Sweden - Prensa Juventud PSUV desde Europa (Comando Internacional Antigolpe)

- VIDEO of* rally in Barcelona* on April 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FtkkInIWRec