----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mohammad Basirul Haq Sinha
 Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:47 AM
Subject: Re: [MLL] निमंत्रण -पत्र

Genocide inBangladesh
 May 6, 2013

Ajmal Masroor

I have heard of brutality and despotism in various parts of the world
 but Hasina, the current Prime Ministers of Bangladesh has broken all
records. Hasina and her government have committed colossal genocide on
Bangladeshi people yesterday. They have massacred countless men in the
depth of the night.
Hefazote Islam and its supporters gathered in Dhaka city with the aim of
putting extra pressure on the government to end its brutality, human rights
abuse, political abduction, extrajudicial execution, aiding and
abetting the shahbag secular fundamentalists and thug rule. In response
the government gave an ultimatum to the protestors to leave the city by
dusk or the government will resort to its tried and tested method of
clearing the city.
I have heard of evil dictators attacking their own people but Hasina, an
elected parliamentarian and the Prime Minister of one of the most
populous Muslim nation in the world has stooped so low that even the
evil dictators appear angelic. She massacred her own people while they
slept. The protestors gathered in a square as the night fell and began
to rest. Some asleep, some engaged in chit chat and some in personal
prayers. At around 2.30am, while the protestors were resting and in the
depth of the darkness that deepened over the city due to the government
turning off the electricity from the entire area, the security forces
moved in. What followed is a cold blooded massacre of the protestors. In the
darkness all that could be heard are tanks rolling, machine guns
firing and people’s last harrowing cry as the bullet pierced their
bodies, leaving them dead of injured.
I have heard of Slobodan Milosevic’s mass murder and mass graves in
Bosnia but Hasina has gone one step further. Her security forces have
simply vanished the bodies of those they have massacred. No one knows
how many people have been shot dead by the security services and nobody
knows how many people have been injured either. The media organisations
that are trusted by the masses of people have been shut down, the
remaining media have been given clear instructions to not report or show dead
or injured bodies. There has been a total shut down of press
freedom and the world does not have a clue as to what unfolded in the
Dhaka city last night. This was by the far the worst ever massacre of
Bangladeshi people by any elected government.
I hold Hasian and her government directly responsible for this
genocide. I call upon every human being in all parts of the world to
protest and raise their grave concerns at their local level and their
local governments. I call upon our government in the Britain to take
immediate action against Bangladeshi government. I call upon all
Bangladeshis to boycott all those who support the current government and I call
upon the international community to bring to justice the
criminal and murderous Hasina and her government urgently.
The current Awami League led government of Bangladesh is completely
responsible for a premeditated and calculated slaughter of hundreds of
Bangladeshi people. This government has orchestrated mass murder in the
last 18 months at a scale that has not been witnessed in Bangladesh
since the murders of thousands of Bangladeshis during the 1971 war.
Hasina and her thugs have overtaken the brutality of the Pakistani army; they
have unashamedly silenced their opposition by taking their lives.
I have always believed that dictators and despots will eventually be
brought to justice, either in this world or in the hereafter. They will
be brought to justice one day. Hasina and her cronies will find no holes big
enough to hide when their tenor ends. They will find no country
safe enough to hide when this parliamentary session expired. They will
find no friends strong to defend them when the Bangladeshi people try
them for crimes against humanity and genocide of Bangladeshi people.
Let me make myself clear, Hasina and Awami League government are the
true criminals and they should be tried in the Hague for mass murder.