Global Campaign of Solidarity with the Syrian Revolution
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Campaign-of-Solidarity-with-the-Syrian-Revolution/147353662105485

Ramallah joins Jerusalem, Haifa, Zahriyye, Majdal Shams for the global day
of solidarity with the Syrian revolution! The martyr's Yassir Arafat
roundabout, 6:00 pm, 31 May, and ex-prisoner in the Israeli jails Kifah
Kayal will be there
**<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Campaign-of-Solidarity-with-the-Syrian-Revolution/147353662105485#>
الظاهرية جنوب الخليل تنضم الى اليوم العالمي لدعم الثورة السورية مع القدس
وحيفا ومجدل سمش ورام الله!
Zahriyya, South Hebron, joins Jerusalem, Ramallah, Haifa, and Majdal Shams
for the global day of solidarity with the Syrian revolution! Zahriyya- Old
city- 8 pm, 31 May
الدعوة: تضامناً مع اخواننا في سوريا .. يوم الجمعة القادم اليوم العالمي
لنصرة الثورة السورية
وقفه تضامنيه في الظاهرية البلدة القديمة الساعة 8:00 مساءاَ
الرجاء من اصحاب النخوية والحميه والاحرار في هذه البلدة التواجد لنصرخ بصوت
واحد: الحرية لسورياا

http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/from-palestine-here-is-the-syrian-revolution/

>From Palestine… Here is the Syrian Revolution!

28*Tuesday*May 2013

Posted by freehaifa <http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/author/freehaifa/>
in Syrian
Revolution<http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/category/arab-revolution/syrian-revolution/>

*≈ 2
Comments<http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/from-palestine-here-is-the-syrian-revolution/#comments>
*

Tags

AlQuds <http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/alquds/>, Arab
Revolution<http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/arab-revolution/>
, Arab Spring
<http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/arab-spring/>,jerusalem<http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/jerusalem/>
, palestine <http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/palestine-2/>,Syrian
Revolution <http://freehaifa.wordpress.com/tag/syrian-revolution/>

[image: From Palestine… Here is the Syrian Revolution!]

This invitation for the planned Palestinian demonstration, as part of the
31/5/2013 international day for solidarity with the Syrian Revolution, was
published in the event’s page on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/627141857314380/>.
Considering the importance of the issue, I published it in
Arabic<http://freehaifaarabic.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%87%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9/>
and
publish here a translation to English.
Global Campaign for Solidarity with the Syrian RevolutionDemonstration in
occupied Jerusalem, Bab Al’Amud – Damascus Gate, Friday, May 31, 2013, 18:00

26 months have passed on the Syrian people’s revolution against the Assad
regime and his gang. It came as an extension of the revolutions of freedom,
dignity and social justice witnessed by the Arab world in the last two and
a half years. The Syrian Revolution was launched as a civilian movement
with demonstrations, meetings, dancing and singing circles, strikes and
other different forms of peaceful expression. It succeeded to remain
peaceful for months despite the criminality of the regime that did not
hesitate to use the most powerful methods of repression and terror, from
live ammunition to warplanes, including Scud missiles and cluster bombs, as
well as looting, rape, arbitrary arrests and torture – which forced the
Syrians revolutionaries to turn toward armed resistance. In spite of this,
peaceful demonstrations still come out and the liberated areas are still
teeming with activities and projects promoting the values ​​and goals of
the revolution.

We are Palestinians men and women, brought together by our love for Syria,
country and people, and our support for its revolution and its principles.
We announce our convergence with this revolution. We salute the Syrian
people for their heroic steadfastness and resistance to tyranny, until they
will realize the objectives of their revolution with the downfall of the
regime of Assad and his gang, and the transition to a regime under which
they will enjoy freedom, social justice and independence of the national
decision.

We firmly reject all forms of foreign intervention in Syria: Whether by the
Arab regimes that didn’t fall in the revolutions, especially the Gulf
states, which sought to derail the Syrians revolution, make it fail and
control it; Or Iran and Russia, which promote their geopolitical interests
in the region at the expense of the blood of the people and their rights;
And the NATO countries, chattering a lot about support for the Syrian
people, while standing by watching the collapse of the Syrian country and
state, to ensure their interests and the interest of Israel.

We strongly condemn the practices of groups alien to the Syrian revolution,
we don’t have to add on what the Syrian revolutionary public opinion says,
in their condemnation. The revolutionaries, who chanted against Assad, are
those who condemn any violations from the side of the opposition forces,
political, military and civilian. We also support the Syrian people’s
resistance, in the means that they find appropriate, whether peaceful or
non-peaceful.

Palestine, which struggles during the last sixty-five years for liberation
from the brutal occupation, can only be on the side of the revolution of
its big sister, which came out to refuse dictatorship and fascism. The
freedom of the Palestinian people from the occupation and their historic
right to their land, homeland and the return of their refugees, and freedom
of the Syrian people from tyranny and their right to justice, are two
connected lines that can’t be separated. The prisons of the Assad regime
are filled with detainees standing fast, who are not less heroic and
patient than our prisoners in the prisons of the Zionist occupation.

If the fate of the Syrian people was that their country became center for
the rivalry of sectarian sensitivities, regional accounts and international
interests, this doesn’t diminish in any way the justice of their cause.

Because we believe in the revolution of the Syrian people and their
choices, we announce our participation in the global campaign for its
support and we will organize a demonstration on Friday, May 31, 2013 at six
in the evening (18:00) in occupied Jerusalem in front of Bab Al’Amud –
Damascus Gate. We call upon our freedom loving people to participate in
this demonstration, raising the voice of rights and freedom.

Signed by: “From occupied Palestine … Here is the Syrian Revolution” Group.