Dear friends: I have posted this call in "Craigslists' to see if I can reach a
wide support.  Please, help me with this  effort alone I can not make it,
although I have been working on this issue for almost 4-years I can not anymore
I am exhausted. However,  at the same time I don't want to drop this project
behind living these birds with a narrow way of surviving. peace: oly

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vol/3888288966.html

A couple of compassionate animal volunteers are needed to join me help and
preserve the lives of some flocks of street pigeons almost at the point of
extinction in the area of Van Nuys.

Very sadly street pigeons (urban birds) have been wrongly considered under a
lot of misconceptions or demonization leading them to be objects of abuses, and
cruelty by many people special pest control companies.

Spikes and blades on some businesses roof's ledges are being placed causing
pigeons getting their legs or toes amputated in an attempt to perch or nest.

Action is most needed to defend the right for the survival of these birds who
have been in the cities around the world before man intervened and destroyed
their habitats.

These creatures although they don't express in their faces, they feel exactly
like us human beings pain, hungry fear, thirst, etc. Nature has been being
devastated wild fires have displaced many animals including birds to migrate to
urban places.

If you think that you could bring help to these needed pigeons please, send me
an email with your feedback, your email address and/or telephone #.

Besides this email address (political) angostura1...@aol.com, you can contact
me through my "green" email addresses: ocmb...@aol.com,
pigeons_str...@yahoo.com .

Again, peace: Oly