Especially concerning Snowden, Manning, and Wiki Leaks, this sounds like
nothing more then the terrified authoritarian Elitist Police State and
troops  going crazier then they are on their sanest of insane days.

A whistle-blower is someone who breaks rank and alerts the general public
that their public servants have run amok and are breaking the law, and
that NO INTERNAL ETHICS is doing a thing to stop them.

That is, they are hero's, as when the criminal extremists are in power,
under any name you want, Democrat, Liberal, Republican or Neo
Conservative, WHEN THEY ARE ACTING OUT SIDE OF THE LAW, THEY ARE STILL
REPRESENTING YOU AND I, and ONLY A WHISTLE-BLOWER COULD ALERT US TO THIS.

And you Mike Hersch, your upset? Your upset that people are upset we have
Hero's alerting us and the world to the massive criminal actions within
our Government, but your only worried it is looking at Obama, not that
he's in lock step with those you pretend your agasint?

Your actions in this, show how Corporate Far Right extremist, Elitist you
are.

Democracy is one of those things you dream of using in the bathroom since
you have to be at Presidential level (or higher) to use the Constitution
for those purposes.

Mike you'll be disposed of just as fast as any other worker when your no
longer of use to them, just as you'd dispose of anyone else not useful to
you.

Scott