Makes sense

________________________________
 From: -Jim DeMaegt <jdema...@sbcglobal.net>
To: change-li...@yahoogroups.com; laamn@yahoogroups.com;
laactivi...@action-mail.org; freek...@yahoogroups.com;
friends_of_k...@yahoogroups.com; democrats_2...@yahoogroups.com;
newbluebluewo...@yahoogroups.com; newamericandemocr...@yahoogroups.com;
newpacif...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 16 July 2013, 17:31
Subject: [LAAMN] RE: ALL: PROTESTS CONTINUE NATIONWIDE AGAINST ZIMMERMAN
NOT-GUILTY VERDICT -*

In order to make any real progress in stopping Police Abuse We need to Fight
for Elected Civilian Review Boards – that have the power to supervise and to
hire and Fire ALL the police – including the police chief.

If the People Control the Police rather than the Politicians controlling the
police then Police brutality and Police abuse will be greatly decreased.