Well, that's a deadly mistake to make, assuming the major terrorists in
Syria are Revolutionaries, instead at the very best, only pawns of the
Capitalist World.

Where as in Syria, the US and the other Capitalists are backing, or even
organizing the terrorists agasint the Syria government, the Syrian
Government which is not under already under their control, but instead
have favored the Soviets. In Turkey those boyo's in Government are in the
Capitalists pockets.

Just like in Egypt and other nations of the world, any break out of
Democracy will be met with shipments of tear and pepper gas AID to the
governments and military, much free training at the US torture facilities
at the SOA, so the government can subdue those who dare criticize or speak
out against the profitable Government which is already installed for the
profits of the Industrialized/Capitalist world.

Scott