That's just it, murder is murder, whether you do it with torture,
chemicals or Obama's favorite Cruise missiles and drones.

What is rather sad is the incessant drum beat that only Assad is doing
this in Syria while the terrorists posing as part of the Revolution, are
doing the same, much less assassinating any of the Revolutionaries they
can that do not follow the agenda as handed on down from the terrorists
masters, the house of Saud, Israel and the USA.

Empowering them by making it look like Assad is the sole bad guy only
aides the psychos wanting to attack the Syrians for Racists or monetary
reasons, they sure aren't there because they are good people, and
supporting them because they are agasint Assad, isn't good either. Evil is
evil, don't empower evil even with omissions of data.

Normalizing and empowering the psychotics in Israel, Saudi Arabia and the
USA, is just as evil in my opinion, they NEVER do good to other peoples,
much less our own.

Scott