There ya go Cort, your Western/Israeli/Saudi Intervention to remove Assad
no matter how it plays out for the people of the land.

Israel has killed more Syrians over the years then Assad has, but
apparently that doesn't figure into regime change minded people.

Scott

Israel launches second Syria air strike in two days - reports
RT  News
http://rt.com/news/damascus-syria-explosions-sunday-831/
Videos  and article at site about Israeli air strikes in May

"Unconfirmed reports say at least 400 were killed."

"We have a classical example of Israel trying to influence
American  policy in the Middle East."

"Israel realizes that Assad won't be going unless there is
outside  intervention."

"It was ...the military intelligence Israeli official that made
the  announcement about Syria using chemical weapons
from the very beginning,  after President Obama had said
time and again that that was the red line."

Cynthia McKinney:

"I am in Syria now with former Attorney General Ramsey
Clark, where  residents enjoy free education and free healthcare.
Visited a Damascus  hospital, the Grand Mufti, a school that
has been turned into residences for  Internally Displaced
Persons. Ended the Day with Ogarit Dandash who founded
"Over Our Dead Bodies," a group of young people who climbed
atop Mount  Qasioun and dared U.S. bombs to target them.
They are still there in defiant  resistance to any war against
Syria. Mount Qasioun should be the site of a  peace party
not bombing strikes."

Israeli rockets strike Mount Qasioun (The Cave of Blood) in Syria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQSLWH-jI04
1  min. video

 Say No to War in Syria at:
http://tinyurl.com/ken7vxp