Steve,

I strongly agree with you.

The small cut the major corporations would lose of their profits to give a
decent living wage is miniscule, but even the Dems back the Corporations.

Why?

Because to get elected you have to have a lot of money to pay the
Corporate Media, so only Corporate candidates are spewed to the masses to
choose between, which of 'the lesser of the evils' will rule whom they
work for.

No more Corporate Politicians. I'd rather it be obvious we live in
Stalin's dream of the masses agasint those who we are told won an
election, as those who get to see the votes tell us who gets elected, and
no transparency of the theft of our desires is allowed.

Scott