Think about this.

If a Corporation puts out 4.8 MILLION in a week, to defeat legislation
that would require nothing more then label changes, they must be really
worried that LABELING WILL DESTROY PROFITS.

So... how much profit is there on each item that adds up to 4.8 MILLION
DOLLARS? By the time YOU FUND THEM with YOUR PURCHASE, I doubt they get
.25 cents form YOU on that purchase.

We're talking about something akin to them taking the PROFITS OF 20
MILLION PURCHASE, to defeat a labeling legislation.

Actually, the Mega CHEMICAL Companies have put in 11 Million in Washington
State, they spent more in California last year, so we're looking at a
minimum of 50 million purchases they took profits of and are 'investing'
in making sure you do not know what you are putting in your body.

You don't just throw away the profits of 50 million purchases, they must
be afraid of losing more then 50 BILLION purchases.

Well, they lost mine some time ago, anyone that is terrified of me knowing
what I'm eating I don't consider trustworthy and don't buy any products or
from companies they are associated with.

Scott

                [1]Tell Monsanto - It's time to Label GMOs! - You in?

                                    [2][IMG]

[3]Join us to win the fight for GMO labeling! - It's time to end the
hypocrisy!

   Monsanto, DuPont and the GMA are trying to deceive Washington voters -
   Help us fight back to defeat their lie machine!

   Dear Scott,

   They're at it again!

   The battle to label GMOs in Washington State is heating up with Monsanto
   donated $4.6 million last week to try and kill our efforts. They were
   joined by fellow biotech seed and chemical giant DuPont with a donation of
   $3.2 million. On top of this, the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA)
   has dumped in $2.2 million to try to hide the donations of the same junk
   food companies that helped defeat Prop 37 last year in California.

   That brings Monsanto's total to $4.8 and DuPont to $3.4 million! And means
   that the opposition has more than $11 million on hand to fight your Right
   to Know. What are they trying to hide?

   Already, the Yes on 522 campaign to labeling genetically engineered foods
   is looking like a rematch of last year. Not only are the same companies
   dumping in millions of dollars once again to keep us in the dark, but
   they've hired the same PR firm that created the deceptive and misleading
   ads in California. Earlier this week Monsanto, DuPont and the GMA's
   negative ads went on the air to deceive Washington voters.

   If you were outraged when we narrowly lost last year in California, then
   we need your help to make sure that we can get our pro-GMO labeling
   message out to Washington voters! Right now, we are in the heat of the
   battle to label GMOs in the U.S. and we need your help.

   [4]Donate right now so we can stop Monsanto's propaganda machine cold in
   Washington State and help us win the fight for GMO labeling! It's time
   that Americans have the right to know what Monsanto is feeding us! Every
   dollar counts!

   http://fdn.actionkit.com/go/1024?t=1001&akid=973.440283.oLyaDO

   While Monsanto, DuPont, Coke, Pepsi, Kraft and Kellogg's may have the
   money, we have the people on our side. Recent polling shows that more than
   66 percent of likely voters are in favor of transparency in our food and
   strongly support GMO labeling.

   The other good news is that yesterday a group in Washington state sued the
   Grocery Manufacturers Association, claiming that the trade association is
   "laundering money" from their members, like Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, Kellogg's
   and General Mills to "illegally" hide their identities. Unlike last year,
   these same giant food manufacturers are refusing to donate in their own
   names because the growing GMO labeling movement has exposed their
   hypocrisy and the fact that they already label GMOs in 64 other countries.

   The people in Washington are fighting back. Let's let them know that we
   have their back!

   Farmers are growing in Washington are growing more concerned since last
   week a story broke nationally about a WA farmer's crop being contamination
   by Monsanto's Roundup Ready GMO alfalfa. They are rightfully concerned
   about the real impacts that the pending approvals of GMO apples, GMO wheat
   and GMO salmon could have on their livelihoods.

   All we're asking for is a simple label. It's incredible that America's
   leading chemical and junk food companies are fighting to hide the
   ingredients in our food, but with your help we can expose their lies and
   win the fight to label GMOs.

   Each time they try, we need to be there to stop them - to trump corporate
   influence with people power, to expose their lies and propaganda for what
   it is, and show politicians that we will hold them accountable.

   [5]Please donate what you can today.

   Thanks for participating in food democracy,

   Dave, Lisa and the Food Democracy Action! team