Of import to note is that CO 2 is blamed. And CO 2 is the only blame laid
down, and every part of the CO 2 blame goes back to petroleum or Coal
Industries.

We only hear about the fossil fuel CO 2.

But is that the whole story, or the PROFITABLE story you are being fed?

Who here is aware that TREES are a Carbon Dioxide sink, that is they are
almost completely composed of Carbon Dioxide.

Following deforestation form the Indian Sub Continent West, which also
follows the portable wealth system which replaced the tribal people who
nurtured the lands for the longevity of the coming generations, we find
that the largest trees ever known to man were the Cedars of Lebanon, and
were around at the time of Moses, yet we had a semi arid dessert by the
time of Jesus because they were logged out, and that whole part of the
world is now desertification.

Before the Greeks got to the Grecian Peninsula, all but the southern
extremities were forested, and they were cut down to farm, the top soil
washed into the rivers, and they then needed to enslave their neighbors to
haul fertile river soil up to the terraced farming areas.

>From Rome North was forested on the Italic Pennsuila.

>From Madrid north was forested in what is now Spain.

The Romans cut down the forests, destroying the fertility of the land and
hauled the portable wealth profits away.

By 450 AD almost all of Europe under the control of 'Civilized Rome'  had
been logged out.

Temps rose, we know this from writings. we got Mediterranean climates
hundreds of miles into what use to be forests. The indigenous people of
Europe and of North America all use to say that trees create rain, and
"civilized science' has now agree with them in the last 20 years. then the
temperatures crashed.

By the time of Jefferson everything East of the Mississippi had been logged.

Shortly after that due to a really cold spell temperature records started
to be kept.

By 1945 the last of the continuous stands of Old Growth in the USA had
been logged out, by 1978 they'd benn cut over a second time, most of
Oregon has been clear cut three times. In oregon by the end of the last
Century the trees were sick, they stopped ebing viable building material
and are now christmas trees and firewood.

Adn we've known since the 1980's that the second growth redwoods are not
storing as much CO2 and tannins per year of growth, as the old growth did.

South America and Indonesia came under full assault of putting the CO 2
from trees back into the atmosphere in the 1990's.

The second you cut down a tree it if course stops storing CO2. But keep in
mind it also starts releasing the stored CO 2 back into the atmosphere.
Think about this, trees are TONNAGE of CO 2. Just like Coal and petroleum.

You'll not hear about that, the Logging Industry would have a heart
attack, they are after all guaranteed a right to make a profit while the
people of the planet are not guaranteed a planet to live on.

I just wanted to point out how SELECTIVE, PAID FOR SCIENCE, is. If the
dollars for the research go back to any particular industry, they at the
very least, will not be the ones blamed by that Scientific report. And
where ever possible, Scientific reports that could hut an industry, will
have their funding cut.

How so you ask? Well as our University system has been Privatized in a
manner that all the large amounts of money it gets for research are GRANTS
FROM CORPORATE INTERESTS.

So follow the money, if you can find a profiteer in the bunch, realize at
best you only have part truth, if not the usual twisted partial
disinformation to lead you to a conclusion that is profitable by those
that in the long run, funded that research.

Big Business, Big Bankers DO NOT MAKE DONATIONS, they make INVESTMENTS.

The same applies to the politicians.

Scott