Hi,

I think that one of the things that I liked most about freemind (Java
Mindmapping tool) is that it's was possible to do most of the mapping
using solely the keyboard.

I would love to see Labyrinth succeed, and I think that this would mean
a lot more to me, and probably others too than most other features.

Specifically, I think it would be good to be able to enter most
elements without ever having to use the mouse - e.g. Esc should signal
the end of editing a piece of text rather than having to click outside
the box - Del should delete the current box (with possible double
check), and so on...

Of course the ideal is if people could customize the keys, but that
could happen over time, right now I think it would be good just to have
menu entries for all the basic actions and associate shortcuts with
them...

What do other people think?

Thanks,

Darren.