Like it love it.

One thing, though. On my machine (Thinkpad w/ Ubuntu Dapper) the
.deb-archive failed to install due to dependency trouble (python-cairo,
as already with 0.2). Compiling the program was no problem, though.
Maybe the package ought to be redone? Other than that, it's a great
tool and becoming a real application eventually... The German
translation is working well, too.

Regards, Paul.