Hi,

As soon as I get home, I'll update the webpage (gnome.org/~dscorgie etc.)
and try building the Win32 version.  I'll also update gnomefiles, as they do
like to be kept up-to-date.

btw, you missed a few of my old checkin's that weren't in 0.3 but are now
there (http://donscorgie.livejournal.com/12975.html)

Don