Hi Thomas,

Even after removing the lines as shown in r378, configure is reporting
error:

configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0            >= 2.8
        pygtk-2.0           >= 2.8
        pygobject-2.0       >= 2.10
        gnome-python-2.0    >= 2.12
        gnome-desktop-2.0   >= 2.14
        pycairo             >= 1.0
) were not met:

No package 'gnome-desktop-2.0' found

After making changes in configure.ac I executed ./configure --prefix=/usr.
Is this correct?

Anand

--
Close Windows ! Open source !!
Free software from proprietary mafia !!!