----- Original Message -----
From: "Jill Treeves" Subject: Re: back from Mystery Tour
> Angela
> Sounds like you had a stunning trip.  I knew that reading bits in National
> Geographic would come in useful one day!
> With best wishes,
> Jill

Dear Jill
 I have posted off the pair of bobbins today that you won in my Mystery Tour
competition and hope they arrive safely.  I also first read about the Kalash
tribes in the National Geographic - I never thought that I would ever have
the wonderful opportunity to actually visit them.

Angela in Worcestershire UK

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]