Jean N. wrote:

>What a pity they feel like that. Lace-chat had always been a safe place
>to visit other lacemakers until the recent short-lived problem...

Bev points out:

Those messages were posted at the peak of the annoyance on this list,
before the list-owner made some changes. It is nice to have a choice, on
the internet, for lace and non-lace discussion with like-minded people.
There was a yahoo group mentioned a while back that I haven't
investigated, and I do like the Lace Forum format.

Among other features on the message board, you can read through to
very beginnings of threads (months back in time, even - if the board isn't
particularly active) post publicly or to each other privately without
using e-mail directly. I like the ability to post a picture.

It's great to be able to visit all lace 'places'

bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]