(snip)
> As for the text, I had to keep mousing the little thingie at the
bottom, left to right and back again to read the entire line, which
made me get the heck outa there before I finished reading the first
paragraph... definitely not my cup o'T; not 'puter-idiot-friendly
enough :)
Tamara

Web page designers all go through the
'learning curve' of 'how-to' - some welcome
feedback, some say 'let 'em eat cake' or
whatever the equivalent would be in Web
surfing. But scrolling horizontally garners
the most "negative" feedback, and low-
contrast colors (between the background
and the text - blue print on a black back,
for example, or yellow print on white) seems
to be second . . .

Toni in Seattle
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]