Greetings All,

Someone said, Toni, I think, that they were getting their house in order! Me
too! Getting rid of things with the idea of moving to smaller premises. And
I've been told to be ruthless in the sorting!

Is anyone interested in a little magazine called 'Hooked on Crochet'? I just
found the first issue which came out in Jan/Feb 1987! It was published in
Texas and we were here in Darwin at the time so I'm assuming my DM sent it
to me. It has a good variety of quite nice patterns for a cooler climate!
8-) I've never used any of them and at this stage never will so -

If anyone is interested just send me your name and address and it is yours.
If more than one responds I'll have a drawing next Monday the 21st.

Jackie
In the Top End of Australia
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]