As a youngster my Saturday job involved preparing vegetables in the Uni
Halls of residence kitchens. Good pay, hard work but I got fed as well! As
we catered for 200+ students and covered two days of meals each Sat , onoins
meant by the the sackful! I wore hard contact lenses at the time and could
happily peel and chop a sackful of onions with no ill effects unless they
were the big Spanish ones. Then I was teased unmercifully about boyfriend
trouble as the tears streamed down my face!!! I still find the tear ratio
depends on the variety!
Lynne.
Lynne Cumming
Baldock, North Herts, Uk
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the
pig."
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]