Hi All,  We had a chat some time ago about Kiwi fruit but now
I've forgotten a very important part of it.  We have a vine in our
back yard and it is covered with kiwis.  These are the smaller
ones than the ones we find in the grocery store - they're about
the size of the end of DHs thumb.  They're still hard and I'm
wondering if anyone could help with information about when
they might be ripe.  Or should I just take a bite out of one?
We're in Vermont, USA with a short growing season.

Jane in Vermont where I saw a Hummingbird Moth today!!  What
an amazing creation!
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]