Clay,

sorry to upset you on this but bling bling means expensive and over the top.
If you wear all your expsenive jewllery at once and then some you are bling
bling.

Of if you put on all your designer labels at once and your jewllery then you
are bling bling.

Of course - this would require you to have more than one deigner label or
piece of jewllery to wear.

It started off as meaning expensive and good taste now it is tacky in such
as Oh, you've got a diamond the size of a small african state which would
feed a major 3rd world country - that's so bling bling.

Jennifer Lopez is often refered to as bling bling and here in the UK Posh
and Becks are bling bling - I've just had a word with Joe, who I work with
and who knows (he's a DJ and very hip) and he said it's just simply that
bling bling proves that money can't buy taste.

However, there is always an exception to the rule in that in some people
they are post ironic bling bling - in that they dress bling bling but that
they are actually taking the mickey out of it.

Ok, so you are all now confused.

Regards

Liz Beecher