> I'm looking for the music for "Improvisata" by Edgar Tinel, a Belgian
composer of the mid 19th to early 20th century.  There are one or two new
CDs out featuring his music, so one would think the music is available
somewhere.  But no luck with Schirmer or Novello or any other major, minor,
or obscure source that I can find.  I heard this piece broadcast recently,
and it is so wonderful that I want very much to have the music to add to my
organ repertoire.
> Any music manuscript detectives in our web?
> Thurlow

Since there is no mention of your searching by
'improvisata' on google, I did :

http://www.willemvantwillert.nl/index/engels/cd-11.htm

But the screen will take time to read - it's
all text . . . so I don't know if *your* answer
is there, or just an explanation . . .

Toni in Seattle
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]