Patrica,  I love Marston's  medieval mysteries , and haunt the public
library for each new one
Actual, I love amost everyone's medieval mysteries.

Right now, I am reading the Mitford series by Jan Karon about anEpiscopal
priest in North Caolina (USA) highland villiage.
Reminds me of some of the British villiage novels.

Don't have much time for reading as am still trotting back and forth to
hospital.  DH is recovering from open heart surgery on schedule. was moved
yesterday from cardiac progressive care to skilled care and will come home
from there in a week.  Thank all for wishes and prayers.  I'm sure they
help.

 Louise in Central Virginia

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]