><I'm really beginning to get annoyed now, thats twice you done this to me,
>and it ain't funny.>

Twice?  Only twice?  And she's annoyed!  I've been sniped by the same
person multiple times on eBay.  And she uses a computer sniping service
that puts her bid in during the last 10 seconds of the bid when there is
no possible way to counter the bid.

The rule holds -- bid the maximum you are willing to pay for that item.
If you are high bidder, you get it.  If someone else is willing to pay
more, they get it.  It makes no difference when the bid is received.  It
either is top bid, or not, when the auction closes.

I think it's fun to put a small bid on an unusual item, and then forget it.
I'll get either a 'won' message or a 'lost' message.  Got a cute hedgehog
that way, and a gorgeous Indian Sari.  In fact, was sent the wrong Sari.
When I notified the seller, she sent the right one and told me to keep
the wrong one.  Got two for the price of one.  <G>

Maybe I'll go browse in eBay and see what has been misnamed today.

Happy bidding,

Alice in Oregon - 9400 lightning strikes in 24 hrs.  65 fires.
Oregon Country Lacemakers
Arachne Secret Pal Administrator
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]