With business as usual on Arachne, I think it's time for a bit of light relief. Personally, I'll stick with finishing my *lace* pieces, but then I've never liked chocolate and other things mentioned in the posting :)

From: B.B.

I'm passing this along to you as I consider you a valued friend.
This worked for me and I think it may work for you.
I have found Inner Peace.
Recently I read an article that stated: The best way to achieve Inner
Peace is to Finish Things You Have Started.

So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a
coconut cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of
Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living daylights out of someone I have
never liked.

I feel better than I have in a long time.
Please pass this along to a friend who is in need of Inner Peace.

-----
Tamara P Duvall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]