Hi All,  Actually I want to send this to lace too because I'd love to see
somebody make lace from this stuff <G>.  DH has customized his computer a
bit and some of the pieces are from www.beingseen.com
They make sheets (paper size) and "threads" that light up.  The whole thing
lights up and it does need a power supply but he got "thread" about
1/8"-1/4cm in diameter and laced it through some holes in his computer.  You
could certainly make lace with that!  Anybody up for the challenge?

Jane in Vermont, USA where the wet summer has brought out the most
interesting funguses - one called "Dead Man's Fingers" is growing by the
trillium in my yard!

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]