From: "Bev Walker"
| I dunno if the deer whistle would work especially if the moose was running
| headlong full steam ahead (akin to a steam locomotive) - how fast could
| one turn, at the sound of an ultra high pitch?! It would be better than
| nothing though (I guess? gee those moose creatures are BIG).

They tend not to run much anywhere....usually they are quite happy just
standing in the middle of a dark road (the snow tends to get deep enough
that they find the roads much easier to travel...)
I once heard the best description ever for an Alaskan moose..... Mac trucks
(semis) with antlers.....

Mikki
Fairbanks Alaska

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]