Our Australian news is also sadly lacking in news of the Canadian
bush fires - we got some coverage of the European ones, but to my
knowledge, no mention of Canada.  Even SBS, our multi-cultural
TV channel, which gives a full half our evening news WITHOUT
SPORT of international events (plus any really newsworthy Oz
stories) did not mention it.

You are in our hopes and prayers for rain.

Noelene in Cooma, Australia
where (hopefully) some people have been listening after last
summer's fires and more backburning has been permitted this
winter - but not enough, according to some.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]