I would appreciate some help in choosing a name for a girl
hedgehog which I'll be getting from the breeder this week.

She'll be five weeks old, & was born at the end of July, so
Juliet or Julie are possibilities.She is the traditional "salt &
pepper" colour, so Pepper is another name but I'm not
crazy about it.

I would like a name that is different to the traditional hedgehog
names like Prickles, Mrs Tiggywinkle.
Send me your suggestions?

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]