On an antiques programme on TV this afternoon the conservation and storing
of paintings and photos was dealt with. They said that photos should be
stored flat, not stuck on to anything, and that the best way to protect them
was to put them in polyester bags available from art shops. Haven't heard of
polyester bgs before, but that doesn't mean they don't exist because there
are lot of things I haven't heard of before,like foamboard, which I ended up
buying.

Jean in Poole

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]