I don't know if Gerrard Hoffnung actually wrote it, but there's been a
recording of it, with the audience in fits of laughter, around for years. I
first heard it in the early 70s when my husband was given the recording by
his university as an example of potential and kinetic energy when he was
doing his engineering degree, but I think it was around before that.

Jean in Poole

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]