Liz Beecher wrote:
>Hipster trousers are again designed for young, thin, things - however they
>are being worn by chubby girls who think having a tummy hanging over their
>belts with their belly button pierced looks 'really cool' as I was told.

I'm always amazed to see how many young girls who look extremely thin still
have a nice little pot in front!! Obviously they feel that being thin they
don't need to exercise! And of course, they all wear those terribly revealing
hipsters and short tops to add to the ghastly sight!

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]