Hi all,  Well, I think Skippy made it to my news program too.  There
was a promo on with a kangaroo and a fallen tree in the background.  I can't
imagine there are two stories like that out there!

How ironic that Skippy the life saving kangaroo makes news all
over the globe and Lise-Aurore loses power for 44 hours and
doesn't even make the local news!

Jane in Vermont, USA where Hurricane Isabel dropped rain on us
but not too much.