From: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 5:42 PM
Subject: [lace-chat] Skippy

There was a wonderful (apparently true) story on our local radio station
this morning.

An Australian farmer was hit on the head by a falling branch during a storm.
He received severe head injuries. The alarm was raised at his farmhouse by a
kangaroo that the family had adopted. It was blind in one eye, was competely
tame and thought it was a dog! It hammered on the farmhouse door with its
front feet until someone came out, and then led them to the injured farmer.
He received medical treatment and recovered.

So Skippy lives!

Jean in Poole