Years ago I had a pin lifter that I loved.  It was not the typical "fork-type"
lifter but had a little piece of strong wire attached to the handle & this
wire made a little long loop.  You would place the wider end of the loop over
your pin, then slide the loop to the narrower end & then lift up on the pin.
I have been searching the lace sites on the net & have not yet come across
this type of lifter.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about, most especially
where I could get one?

Thanks much!

Shirlee