*grin* I don't think it takes a sadist to discover this... I think after the 12 hours of excruciating pain, revenge seems *completely* reasonable. I just got stung by a bark spider in arizona and now, after three weeks, is my leg *really* back to normal...I admit taking just a *smidgen* of glee in this little fact. :>
Sarah, back in the no-toxic-insects manhattan.

<< 16. If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will
<< instantly go mad and sting itself to death. (Who was the sadist who
<< discovered this??)