At 03:36 PM 28/10/03 -0800, Joy Beeson wrote:
Let me sit and eat this orange
I sprained my knee, now it's a sore hinge.

I'm really trying hard to find a word which rhymes "exactly' with orange, for I feel that the second vowel sound is not as strong as the "i" in "inge". It's more the one written as a back to front small "e" in phonetics.

The closest word I can think of right now in Australian English would be "Lozenge".
David in Ballarat

Joy

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]