Begin forwarded message:

From: Clive and Betty Ann Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri Oct 31, 2003  21:42:22 US/Eastern

Tamara, Clive and I are off to Georgia early tomorrow morning and I
unsubscribed to lace and lace-chat. I meant to put a notice on the list
before the unsubscribe got through, but didn't make it. Anything really
important and/or interesting, please forward on to my address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] We'll be back on the 10th.
Love, B.A.

I'll take care of the forwarding; in the meantime, don't y'all flood her inbox with junk mail... :)

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland