Dear lacers -

Since you are such a treasure-trove of information of all sorts, I have a question I
hope someone can answer.

When I was in elementary school, we had flag-raising every morning.  (And taking down
at the end of the school day, but there was no ceremony involved with this). We older
students were taught how to fold the flag in such a way that the cords were wrapped
around it somehow, we attached the folded flag to the line on the pole, raised it, and
then gave the line a jerk, and the flag floated free.  I seem to recall that when it
was taken down, two students did it, folding the flag between them so it didn't land
on the ground.

My question is - does anyone know what I am talking about and know how it was done?
Please feel free to email me privately with instructions.

And many thanx in advance!

Rose-Marie
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
beautiful blue sky, but not very warm.