I just had a giggle at work today. I work as librarian in a public (city)
library, and someone rang up this morning to ask whether we had a book she'd
read about in the weekend newspaper. The book sounds quite OK, but the title
is... "The missionary position...." it has a subtitle (which I have already
forgotten!) something about Mother Teresa and her work, which I'm sure makes it
a very worthy book, but I couldn't prevent myself from thinking about all those
dirty old men ripping it from the bookshop shelves without glancing at the
subtitle....Wouldn't you think the editopr could have given the author a hint,
or don't young people know about that anymore?

Yours in chuckles,

=====
Helene, the froggy from Melbourne